Nothing much has come out of the Karma duo since January of 2006 but a lot of us still use this tool when doing wireless assessments or penetration tests. I previously posted the patches (in gentoo package format) to get the MadWifi-NG drivers to work with Karma and AirCrack-NG. What I sheepishly forgot to do was test the actual applications! Whoops!
A few tweaks here and there and a patch was born! There are still things I want to do with this, as well as finish a front-end GUI to track collection and do some active scanning after a device connects. Probably another few days and that will be finished.
So what does the patch do? Here's a brief README, but in general:
- All Modules: timestamps on output
- AccessPoint: MAC Randomization is now optional
- AccessPoint: MadWifi-NG support added
- Dhcp: Giving DNS servers is now optional
- Dhcp: Giving a Default route is now optional